Click here for details
Machine Shop Services (a division of Agritek Industries) is a Holland based company with a wide variety of Engineering, Machining and Tooling services and capabilities, including CAD, Boring Mills, 2d-3d CNC machining, Wire EDM, surface grinding along with manual machines.
We are a small group of highly skilled machinists using state of the art equipment and are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated 2nd shift CNC Machinist / Boring Mill Operator to add to our team.
Candidates must be able to verify conformance of machined work to specifications using measuring instruments. The ability to study machining instructions, job orders, or prints to determine dimensional or finish specifications, sequences of operations, setups, or tooling requirements is also a must.
CNC / Boring Mill Operation
- Perform close tolerance detailed machine work on multiple axis boring mill
- Set up and program machinery for boring operation using GibbsCam software
- Troubleshoot problems efficiently
- Check work against print and verify that work is within acceptable tolerances
- Recognize defective tooling, machine malfunctions, and dimensional deviations.
- Read and interpret quality information instructions.
- Replace and adjust existing tooling in the machine to maintain production within specifications.
- Identify areas and make recommendations where the company can make changes to improve safety, methods, part quality, machine and tooling performance, and productivity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate one or more machines simultaneously to produce parts as directed.
- Demonstration of proficiency in shop math, basic print reading, writing, and print reading.
- Demonstration of a strong work ethic and a self-starter.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Use judgment to plan, perform, and make decisions about the sequence of setups and processes within the limits of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
- Perform work with accuracy and thoroughness to avoid costly mistakes
- Seek personal growth, development, and work with an ownership mentality
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience with programing and operating Boring Mills and CNCs
- Ability to execute High Precision job shop work
- Exceptional mechanical understanding and knowledge of how things work
- Excellent tool and machining skills and good math and geometry skills
- Proven track record of integrity
- Ability to work well with others
- Physically and mentally able to handle Core Functions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $28.00 per hour
At Agritek/Machine Shop Services we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity, and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers, and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.
Agritek/Machine Shop Services offers a wide array of competitive benefits including Medical insurance at no cost to the employee (along with a generous company contribution to the Health Savings Account), Vision, Dental, 401(k) matching and Profit Sharing, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, and more!