Click here for details
Machine Shop Services (a division of Agritek Industries, Inc.) is a Holland based company with a wide variety of Engineering, Machining and Tooling services and capabilities, including CAD, Boring Mills, 2d-3d CNC machining, Wire EDM, surface grinding along with manual machines.
We are a small group of highly skilled machinists using state of the art equipment and are currently seeking a Full Time 1st shift entry level Support Operator / Apprentice to add to our team. The entry level Operator / Apprentice is responsible for basic operator duties including loading/unloading parts, general deburring, and basic production activities supporting a safe work environment.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Loading and unloading parts to and from machine
- Use provided gaging to ensure parts meets quality specifications
- Perform basic machine preventative maintenance (oil levels, coolant levels)
- Deburr parts to be free of sharp edges
- Perform required daily clean up to maintain clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Interest in becoming a CNC Machinist
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Good hand/eye coordination and a knack for details and quality
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, and safety conscious
- Proven integrity and moral character
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
Starting Rate: $18/hour
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.