Click here for details
Agritek Industries is currently seeking Production CNC Machine Operators to join our team.
Agritek Industries offers a unique opportunity for all its employees in that we seek to tailor each person’s job to their individual strengths, talents, and preferences whenever possible. We see each employee as an individual, support each other at every level and celebrate successes, achievements and defining moments together.
As our new Machine Operator, you will produce machine components using lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment. You will learn to apply knowledge from your training to reach proficiency in adjusting the programs, operating, and implementing machine processes while maintaining company safety and quality standards.
- Collaborate with fellow employees, in house departments, and Machining Supervisor to schedule and execute workload
- Maintain high productivity and efficiency standards while producing the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances
- Be passionate and inquisitive to learn all you can on the job and to gain long term skills and value
- Care for Agritek plant and equipment and respect fellow employees
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area and adhere to all company, local, state and federal protocol and safety regulations
Quality and Administrative Responsibility
- Measure finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications
- Perform all documentation and process requirements to comply with ISO:9001 quality standards
- Look for Risk and Opportunities within the department along with Continuous Process Improvements
Skills, Abilities, & Physical Requirements
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team
- Ability to measure and use basic shop tools such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude in how machines function and are cared for
- Ability to read and solve simple math problems
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CNC Mill & Lathe experience a plus
- Experience reading Part Prints a plus
- Favorable references
Job Type: Full-time
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (Talent, Hard work, Integrity and Service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.
Starting Hourly Rate: $18 per hour plus shift premium (rate Commensurate with experience), plus a generous quarterly bonus.
Agritek Industries offers a wide array of competitive benefits including Medical insurance at no cost to the employee (along with a generous company contribution to the Health Savings Account), Vision, Dental, 401(k) matching and Profit Sharing, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus, and more!