Click here for details
DiffusionTek Finishing is now hiring Machine Operators for our 2nd Shift.
DiffusionTek Finishing (a division of Agritek Industries) is a Holland based company that specializes in the innovative process of Thermal Diffusion Galvanizing. DiffusionTek was the very first licensee in North America to provide this advanced process and has continued serving our customers for more than 12 years. Additionally, DiffusionTek provides other services such part washing, part deburring and surface blasting for metal parts.
Shift & Pay:
- Monday – Friday
- 1:00pm – 9:00pm, overtime available
- $19.25/hour + 10% shift premium ($21.18)
- Generous Quarterly bonus program
Reasons to work at DiffusionTek:
- Friendly environment with a family feel
- Opportunities for personal growth
- Your ideas for innovation and development are heard
- Perform galvanizing operations, part washing, part blasting, set ups, and troubleshooting as required by business needs
- Maintain high productivity and efficiency standards
- Operate Overhead Crane and Forklift
- Accomplish company objectives by accepting the challenge to help find unique and innovative solutions to our customers’ requests.
- Be passionate and inquisitive to learn all you can on the job and to gain long term skills and value
- Care for DiffusionTek Finishing plant and equipment and respect fellow employees
- Adhere to all company, local, state, and federal protocol and safety regulations.
Quality and Administrative Responsibility
- Quality checks
- Perform all documentation and process requirements to comply with ISO:9001 quality standards
- Look for Risk and Opportunities within the department along with Continuous Process Improvements
Minimum Job Requirements
- Machine Operator experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 75 Lbs
- Ability to measure and use basic shop tools is helpful
- Overhead Crane and Forklift experience a plus
- Mechanical aptitude in how machines function and are cared for
- Ability to read and solve simple math problems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- High Integrity
- Physically and mentally able to do the job, stamina, and strength for tasks
- Favorable references
At Agritek/DiffusionTek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity, and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers, and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.
Agritek/DiffusionTek offers a wide array of competitive benefits including Medical insurance at no cost to the employee (along with a generous company contribution to the Health Savings Account), Vision, Dental, 401(k) matching and Profit Sharing, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus, and more!