Click here for details
Celebrating 35 years in the metal forming industry, Agritek Industries remains a company where our employees still feel like a family. Agritek offers a unique opportunity for all our employees in that we seek to tailor each person’s job to their individual strengths, talents, and preferences whenever possible. We see each employee as an individual, support each other at every level and celebrate successes, achievements and defining moments together.
Responsibilities will include packing stamped parts as they come off the Press, some manual/single hit press operations, quality checks to ensure parts meet all quality specifications, and perform general utility work to meet work schedule.
- Able to properly place part in die cavity without damage
- Able to recognize defects listed on instruction sheet
- Maintain high productivity and efficiency standards
- Perform all documentation and process requirements to comply with ISO:9001 quality standards
- Look for Risk and Opportunities within the department along with Continuous Process Improvements
Skills, Abilities, & Physical Requirements
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team
- Ability to measure and use basic shop tools such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to read and solve simple math problems
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Production/Manufacturing experience preferred
- Favorable references
Pay: starting rate $18+ per hour plus a generous quarterly bonus plan (rate commensurate with experience).
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions, Company-Paid Short-Term Disability, Basic Life and Voluntary Life insurance, Employer 401k Match, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.