Click here for details
Celebrating 35 years in the metal forming industry, Agritek Industries remains a company where our employees still feel like a family. Agritek offers a unique opportunity for all our employees in that we seek to tailor each person’s job to their individual strengths, talents, and preferences whenever possible. We see each employee as an individual, support each other at every level and celebrate successes, achievements and defining moments together.
Agritek is currently seeking applicants to fill a 2nd Shift Robotic/Production Welding position.
- Perform welding operations following general instructions and according to established shop practices.
- Load work pieces onto weld fixture and cycle machine to join components.
- Some manual MIG welding
- Collaborate with fellow employees, in house departments, and Welding Supervisor to schedule and execute workload
- Maintain high productivity and efficiency standards
- Adhere to all company, local, state and federal protocol and safety regulations.
Quality and Administrative Responsibility
- Examine metal product or assemblies to ensure specifications are met.
- Correctly identify and handle non-conforming products.
- Perform all documentation and process requirements to comply with ISO:9001 quality standards
- Look for Risk and Opportunities within the department along with Continuous Process Improvements
Minimum Job Requirements
- Manufacturing/Machine Operator experience preferred
- Robotic Welding experience a plus
- Experience modifying and adjusting programs a plus
- Ability to measure and use basic shop tools such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to read and solve simple math problems
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Physically and mentally able to do job, stamina and strength for tasks
- Favorable references
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: starting rate $18 per hour + 10% Shift Premium (rate commensurate with proven experience), plus a generous quarterly bonus.
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.