Click here for details
Celebrating 35 years in the metal forming industry, Agritek Industries remains a company where our employees still feel like a family. Agritek offers a unique opportunity for all our employees in that we seek to tailor each person’s job to their individual strengths, talents, and preferences whenever possible. We see each employee as an individual, support each other at every level and celebrate successes, achievements and defining moments together.
Agritek has a history of 3 decades of work as a tier 1 automotive supplier, a growing portfolio of Original Equipment (OEM) customers, as well as a broad range in many other industries.
Why Join us:
Agritek employs a team of highly successful, experienced, achievement-oriented individuals. We know a company’s success starts with employees who are driven to produce only the highest quality products and thrive when given opportunities to expand and develop their industry knowledge. Agritek is unique in the way we support each other; we truly do have the small company, family feel”.
Agritek Industries is currently seeking applicants to apply for a Tool & Die Repair technician position. The Tool & Die Repair Technician is primarily responsible for the maintenance of all production dies, assuring that they are in proper working condition and capable of producing quality parts.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Precision minded with a high mechanical aptitude
- Skilled at troubleshooting, problem solving, and root cause analysis
- Repair and alter dies, tools, fixtures, and gages per print specifications/examples
- Maintain, try out and validate dies
- Responsible for quality of workmanship and proper dimensions and function of furnished work
- Perform bench operations to fit, assemble, adjust, align, and finish work
- Work as a team member on specific fixes as assigned
- Perform routine preventative maintenance in tool room
- Use overhead crane, forklift, die carts, hoist and other material handling equipment to move/lift tooling and dies.
- Operate variety of power and non-power hand tools
- Meet efficiency and production schedules
Skills, Abilities, & Physical Requirements
- Formal training preferred or at least 5 years of related experience in die repair
- Proven integrity and performance
- Must be team oriented, flexible, and willing to be used when and where needed to help keep production on schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Physically able to perform lifting and movement required for core functions
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Hourly Rate: $30/hour (based on 50 hours/wk, includes hourly rate & generous quarterly bonus plan), for the qualified candidate.
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.
Agritek Industries offers a wide array of competitive benefits including Medical insurance at no cost to the employee (along with a generous company contribution to the Health Savings account), Vision, Dental, 401(k) matching and 401(k) Profit Sharing, Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Quarterly Bonus, and more!