Click here for details
Celebrating 35 years in the metal forming industry, Agritek Industries remains a company where our employees still feel like a family. Agritek offers a unique opportunity for all our employees in that we seek to tailor each person’s job to their individual strengths, talents, and preferences whenever possible. We see each employee as an individual, support each other at every level and celebrate successes, achievements and defining moments together.
Agritek is currently seeking applicants to fill a 1st or 2nd Shift experienced Welder position. Duties include manual MIG welding as well as sanding, grinding and finishing the products according to written specifications and prints.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be skilled in MIG welding
- Weld materials within tolerance and as specified on drawings
- Know how to use all welding equipment: MIG, all grinding equipment, torch, cutting, bandsaws, and other various hand tools proficiently
- Be experienced in using different types of measuring tools such as carpenters square, calipers, etc.
- Lay out and examine weldments to ensure that specifications are met
We are looking for a person with:
- The ability to read and understand part prints
- The ability to troubleshoot and provide necessary repairs as problems arise
- At least 2 years manual welding related experience preferred
- Ability to fabricate parts without fixtures is helpful
- Favorable references
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $19+ per hour + 10% shift premium and a generous quarterly bonus (rate commensurate with experience).
Typical Schedule: 3:00pm-11:00pm with some flexibility, Overtime available
Agritek Industries offers a wide array of competitive benefits including Medical insurance at no cost to the employee (along with a generous company contribution to the Health Savings account), Vision, Dental, 401(k) matching and 401(k) Profit Sharing, Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Quarterly Bonus, and more!
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.