Looking to have a career instead of just a job? Want to work with some great people and have fun doing it? Does efficiency and productiveness drive you? You sound like someone who would be fulfilled working for Agritek and its family of companies. Take a look at the job opportunities we have below.
Click here for details
Press Operator – 1st and 2nd shift
Agritek employees meet and exceed metal component demands by bringing together our team of engineering and design experts with our dedicated to quality and efficient Journeyman machinists and production team.
At Agritek we strive for T.H.I.S. (talent, hard work, integrity, and service) in the way we treat our employees, customers and suppliers in the achievement of a Christian values work environment.
Press Room Operator Core Functions
· Perform stamping operations, set ups, and troubleshooting as required by business needs
· Work with Production Manager and Press Room Supervisor to schedule and execute workload
· Work with fellow employees, in house departments, vendors and customers as needed
· Look for Risk and Opportunities within the department along with Continuous Process Improvements
· Create innovative solutions for time and cost savings in core function areas
Quality and Administrative Responsibility
· Perform all documentation and processes requirements to comply with ISO:9001 quality standards
· Review Blue books daily for:
· Accuracy of data that is documented
· Reaction to any change, issues, NCR’s or complaints recorded in the journal area
· Update Blue Books POI or SPILs as needed
· Fill out timecard accurately to allocate time to parts or projects
Minimum Job Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Reliable transportation
· Clean personal record
· Good hand/eye coordination and a knack for details and quality
· Mechanical aptitude in how machines function and are cared for
· Ability to read and solve simple math problems
· Ability to measure and use basic shop tools
· Physically and mentally able to do job, stamina, and strength for tasks
· Favorable references
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour to start, plus shift premium for 2nd shift.